And invoking the term "twist", he added a bit of Möbius Strip connotation! It did feel ingenious to me as well.

As an odd aside, I'm designing a "feathered serpent" bas-relief design for the rocket mass heater I built last year in my sunroom... I hadn't considered adding the Ourobousian nature to it! The following is not my design, just one of many illustrative examples of the Tewa version:

Does a feathered serpent need to be more like a tapeworm to go Ourobourosianally Möbius?

- Sieve