Ha! I care much less about any particular false dichotomy than I do about the
causes of dichotomies. The causes of dichotomies lie in agonistics, us versus
them, this vs that, inside vs outside. Whatever triage methods we *happen* to
adopt (or have impinged upon us) are always subject to fining and coarsening.
When policing your tribe, you have to choose a (set of) scope(s). Which tribes
are you policing?

One element of the 5Ws approach to media literacy is "Who". Who is Zach? He writes
books! And makes videos! Surely, as a trained architect, he's an authority on gametes,
right? An expert on probability distributions? Of course! >8^D This post is helpful in
determining who Zach is and whether you might want to propagate his bullshit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCynical/comments/h81ymm/trust_fund_cismale_20_year_old_undergrad_is_new/

He's abandoned his named TLDN. But it's still available here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220915143439/https://zacharyaelliott.com/about-me.html
and here:
https://www.genderparadox.com/about-me.html

Yes, I'm guilty of ad hominem. But, as I've argued here before, the assessment
that a fallacy is always a fallacy is, itself, a fallacy. I guess, as an
admitted postmodernist, I should be proud of Zach for his ultracrepidarianism
... the same way I'm proud of my anti-vaxx friends who think they understand
vaccines better than, say, their PCP. It's OK. They prolly stayed at a Holiday
Inn Express last night. Network theory seems helpful, here. When deciding which
tribe to police, it's useful to track the cliques and components of the graph.
We're known by our friends as much as our enemies.