At some point in the past I got mildly interested in linlguistics, and linguists believe that there are very many dialects for most languages. I got less stressed after I changed my “‘Axe’? The word is ‘ask’, dumbo” response to “‘Axe’? Oh he/she is speaking that dialect”. But I agree that “nukular” is a bit harder to dismiss, but I’ve accumulated enough life experience to recognize I need to correct other peoples mistakes.

Peace, the Dude abides.

—Barry