psychopaths have higher levels of dopamine, whereas those of us with restless leg
syndrome don't have enough of it. Maybe the answer is to give everyone restless leg!
Yeah, that's the ticket.

On 1/26/24 11:35, Marcus Daniels wrote:
We don’t have the same molecular composition from identical histories, so there
is no reason to think we’d all react the same way.

*From:*Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> *On Behalf Of *Jochen Fromm
*Sent:* Friday, January 26, 2024 11:18 AM
*To:* The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
*Subject:* Re: [FRIAM] Breaking Bad and Free Will

 > The more one identifies with some (set of) narrative(s), the less free will
one has.

Interesting. Yes, probably.

I believe the question of free will is related to the question if we all
experience the world in the same way. This is also a question we have discussed
frequently here at FRIAM if I recall correctly. Do we all act in the same way
if we are confronted with a situation where we have to make a decision? In
general no, but all drug addicts act alike if they are confronted with a
situation which involves the stuff they are addicted to. The more addicted they
are, the less free will.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jan/02/the-big-idea-could-you-have-made-different-choices-in-life

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jan/02/the-big-idea-could-you-have-made-different-choices-in-life>

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam