For more along these lines see Gary Marcus' latest
<https://garymarcus.substack.com/p/openais-got-99-problems-and-twitch>. He
must have written it fast and didn't proofread it. It's worth
reading nevertheless.

And if you're interested, my long abstract submission to IACAP-2024
<https://pretalx.iacapconf.org/iacap-2024/me/submissions/N388VQ/> has
related thoughts. (Scroll down until you get to the link for the actual
paper.)

-- Russ Abbott
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam