"galls": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gall Yeah, that might be a good analogy. The machines are
parasitic. They hijack the iDNA (information generators) of the local biology to form galls within which they
grow and thrive.

On 3/28/24 07:51, Marcus Daniels wrote:
It will force innovation on energy-efficient microarchitecture (e.g. Groq) and
on renewable power generation near data centers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> On Behalf Of glen
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2024 7:09 AM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: [FRIAM] death by ubiquity

As we frivolously replace meatspace conversation with obsequious chatbots, the
world burns.

The industry more damaging to the environment than airlines
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2023/05/30/silicon-valley-data-giants-net-zero-sustainability-risk/

https://www.asce.org/publications-and-news/civil-engineering-source/civil-engineering-magazine/issues/magazine-issue/article/2024/03/engineers-often-need-a-lot-of-water-to-keep-data-centers-cool

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam