I posted on here earlier as netdev.doctor questioning weev on how
he feels psychologically.

*spins weev around*
*grins*

I feel such invigorating justice seeing your real identity
mirrored. Redundancy. Freedom of information.

I hypothesize weev may possibly kill himself, unfortunately. I'm
unsure how to approach it because I hear he may have left the
United States. If not, he'll cling on like a Michael Crook kinda
guy (which he is closely emulating nowadays).

These kids are like mean infants.

If I were in your shoes, I would intellectually be considering
ending my life. However that's just me.

I don't think you should. However, if it were me, it would stop the
pain, and my life path that I really couldn't ever fix now.

This is purity. This is what happens when you become arrogant,
come down here with orders from God. You get crucified bitch.
Just like Jesus. Your hung on a cross the same place you ruined
people's lives.

plz advz
hep