Hello.

There is a strong likelihood chance we can get Andrew into prison for his
criminal activity.

Weev's affect hasn't just harassed innocents, but also came to the dismay of
his former associates, who casted suspicion on due to his poor choices.

If you have been victimized by Weev and no legal efforts or requests have
worked, please submit any evidence you have to http://tips.fbi.gov.

Also, if you have any personal information that is of any value including:

- his secrets
- personality
- pictures
- locations
- methods of alluding law enforcement
- your story of him harasses you or your friends
- et cetera

please mail them to me personally (or on this list).

Thank you, and remember that n3td3v and Gary McKinnon always has the finest in
intelligence.