Victor,

The Russians are criminals. They must have slipped in with all the good
people Ray talked about. So, the Russians are good and bad - heck, they
must be human.

The patenting of genes is an an outcome of the patent system. The problem
can be solved by ending this system, but that's too radical for the modern
liberal.

But, it would end the problem.

So, as you are busy being eluded, think a little about solving problems
instead of commenting on them.

Harry