-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Spencer
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Futurework] Re: with friends & gov't like these,who needs
al-Qaeda?

> "just reading the first one that came up" is a terrible way to do
> research, Harry.

Indeed.  OTOH, the net is loaded with contradictory assertions, claims
and observations, largely indistinguisable from fabrications and
deliberate disinformation.  It's unlikely that we or anyone other than
the original players will ever know the truth.  This is generally the
case with any event in which powerful entities -- governments,
corporations, cliques or individuals -- have sufficient motivation for
obfuscation that they go to great lengths and expense to muddy the
waters.

But should you have the time and inclination, this:

    http://cryptome.org/nsa-liberty.htm
    http://www.nsa.gov/liberty/

is perhaps your best source for further reading.

- Mike

                                                           /V\
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     /( )\