Mike,

I didn't do "research". As the subject came up, I checked
it out on google to remind myself of it..

A matter of simple curiosity, whereupon I put the URL in a
post and forgot about it.

However, I stirred up the anti-Israelites, particularly
when I said I had no interest in the 40 year old event.

However, the first up on google was apparently a "hard
rock" pro-Israel site.

I did note that that the article brought in some other
references, but I didn't follow them.

Hardly research.

As you say, one has to be careful when one looks at
internet information. It comes at you from every direction
and care must be taken before "absolute truth" is accepted.

Harry

Henry George School of Social Science
of Los Angeles.
Box 655  Tujunga  CA  91042