On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 08:47:15PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> I don't see how this is fixable without either removing all of
> Rob's code or changing Github's terms and conditions.  I see no
> problems between D.4 and D.5 and the GPL though.

Gitlab might be an option, but that would require me to set the infrastructure
up there again -- something I'm not willing to do at all.  Frankly, we lose
more than we gain.

The other option we have is contacting Rob Nation and asking him if he's happy
for his terms to change.  I would be *amazed* if there's much of any of his
original code left to such an extent where his original copyright notice even
means anything, not to mention, it was written such a long time ago as well.

I can certainly try and contact him.

-- Thomas Adam