On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:56:38 +0100, Thomas wrote:

> On 13 September 2012 12:47, Adam Sjøgren <a...@koldfront.dk> wrote:

>> Usually I have my Pidgin window iconified. I have configured Pidgin to
>> set the URGENT hint when a new message arrives. I would like the window
>> to be de-iconified when that happens.

> In addition to the UrgencyFunc function, what have you defined for the
> EWMHActivateWindowFunc, if anything?

I haven't defined anything for that.

(I have a comment in my config about seeing EWMHActivateWindowFunc only
being applied to new windows and not windows being de-iconified; it has
been a while since I played with it, so that might be inaccurate.)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Hur långt man än har kommit                                 Adam Sjøgren
  är det alltid längre kvar"                             a...@koldfront.dk