It is the best Window manager around.  I use it with a simple 4x24 virtual
window environment.  No other window manager I have seen is capable of doing
this.  It is great for accessing multiple environments in a organized fashion.
I use it on Slackware, where it is part of the distribution, and RHEL where I
have to install it.

   Don