On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Lucio Chiappetti wrote:

> Are you saying that recent SuSE's do not have fvwm any more ? My SuSE 9.2
> had one which was satisfactory for me to customize. If 10.x does not have
> it, it's one more reason not to upgrade ...

Sure it is still in the SuSE distro. I am positive that it will remain.
I have the impression that KDE is used more in the private sector.
People working with the computer use rarely KDE; it gobbles
up too much resources. SuSE wants to keep those customers.
Christof

--
Prof. Dr. Christof K. Biebricher
Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysical Chemistry