On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 03:56:00AM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:
> Tried to post this on the forum but it wouldn't let me log on.

Right -- and you forget/entered incorrectly which piece of information?

> I accidently Iconified my task bar and don't see any way to get it back.
> Could you please advise if there is one?

There is no such thing as "my task bar" -- either you're using FvwmButtons
or FvwmTaskBar, in which case if you really mean iconified, then see:

Next (SomeName) Iconify Off

Amongst many other ways of doing the same thing.

More specific answers will come with more specific information from you, if
the above doesn't help you.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)