Hello all,

I've noticed two issues with 2.6.5 not present in the version that comes with
Debian (2.5.30).  2.6.5 doesn't show the icon name correctly (it shows the
title name instead) and it doesn't refresh the icon name when PROMPT_COMMAND
variable is set on bashrc.  I don't know if both issues have a common origin.
The second just happens using utf8 locale, probably iconv related because it
can be avoided setting xterm*utf8Title to False or compiling FVWM with
--disable-iconv or running FVWM with:

$ LANG=C fvwm

For example I use in ~/.bashrc:

PROMPT_COMMAND='echo -ne "\033]0;${USER}@${HOSTNAME}:${PWD/$HOME/~}\007";'
PROMPT_COMMAND+='echo -ne "\033]1;${PWD/$HOME/~}\007"'

This should print the typical user@host:/path/dir on window title and just
/path/dir on the icon name (and in FvwmIconMan too).

  1) Icon and IconMan show the title name.  Unsetting the PROMPT_COMMAND
variable and running i.e. xterm -n NAME -title TITLE the icon and IconMan show
TITLE.  I didn't found any workaround to this.

  2) Using utf8 locale and xterm*utf8Title set to true on Xterm the icon and
IconMan show the $OLDPWD instead of $PWD.  The workarounds I mention in the
first paragraph avoid this behavior.

Finally to discard if Debian use some compile option or patch I've downloaded
the 2.5.30 from fvwm.org and compiled it just with --prefix=/usr (the same I
use to compile 2.6.5).  It shows the icon name correctly like in Debian binary.