On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:43:10 -0500, "M. N." <mqnguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, but I guess you didn't read the part where I said I'd like to avoid
the discntd.if file procedure.

This SK doesn't really apply as this interface is not used at all.

It doesn't explain also why the remaining interfaces eth6,7 & 8 do not
appear in ClusterXL monitored list...

Well. Your stuck with the procedure. It is what you need to do to get rid of them. Wether or not you like it is irrelevant in this regard.

Also note that the interface is seen as broadcast type and not multicast like the others. So at some point it has been used and the interface is put in the object. If you dislike the discntd.if procedure then I will advise you to stay far away from troubleshooting and fixing objects files.

Hugo.

--
hvdko...@vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/

This mail was scanned by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/links/en/frams.html

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.