DiskWarrior has always worked for me and has straightened out many a problem
and has never made things worse. Norton will also work on many problems, but
will eventually find a problem it can not fix, but it will give it a try
anyway, making things so messed up that nothing can repair the drive.

Tom

Disk Warrior has never corrected a problem for me (and never messed up),
Norton yes (corrected + messed)