Hello all,

There looks to be an egg problem with the latest galaxy-central,
here are excepts from a failed Galaxy install on my TravisCI test
setup,
https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/pico_galaxy/builds/41233860

Here's another project build with the same error:
https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/galaxy_blast/builds/41235899

$ ./run.sh --stop-daemon || true
Initializing config/migrated_tools_conf.xml from migrated_tools_conf.xml.sample
Initializing static/welcome.html from welcome.html.sample
Some eggs are out of date, attempting to fetch...
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/Mako/Mako-0.4.1-py2.7.egg
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/importlib/importlib-1.0.3-py2.7.egg
Fetched
http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/pysam/pysam-0.4.2_kanwei_b10f6e722e9a-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/ordereddict/ordereddict-1.1-py2.7.egg
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/Fabric/Fabric-1.7.0-py2.7.egg
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/Babel/Babel-1.3-py2.7.egg
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/Whoosh/Whoosh-0.3.18-py2.7.egg
Fetched http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/Parsley/Parsley-1.1-py2.7.egg
Fetched
http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/Cheetah/Cheetah-2.2.2-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/fetch_eggs.py", line 46, in <module>
    c.resolve() # Only fetch eggs required by the config
  File
"/home/travis/build/peterjc/pico_galaxy/galaxy-central-master/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py",
line 347, in resolve
    egg.resolve()
  File
"/home/travis/build/peterjc/pico_galaxy/galaxy-central-master/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py",
line 192, in resolve
    if e.args[1].key != e.args[0].key:
IndexError: tuple index out of range
Fetch failed.
No PID file exists in paster.pid

$ python scripts/fetch_eggs.py
Warning: MarkupSafe (a dependent egg of Mako) cannot be fetched
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/fetch_eggs.py", line 46, in <module>
    c.resolve() # Only fetch eggs required by the config
  File
"/home/travis/build/peterjc/pico_galaxy/galaxy-central-master/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py",
line 347, in resolve
    egg.resolve()
  File
"/home/travis/build/peterjc/pico_galaxy/galaxy-central-master/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py",
line 192, in resolve
    if e.args[1].key != e.args[0].key:
IndexError: tuple index out of range

The command "python scripts/fetch_eggs.py" failed and exited with 1

Looking at http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/MarkupSafe/ for
Python 2.7 and Linux x86_64 there is a ucs4 egg:

MarkupSafe-0.12-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg        09-Jun-2011 03:09
            30724

So, why is this failing? Not I am not explicitly installing MakupSafe
(so I do not expect there to be a conflicting version installed).

Also it would seem there is a bug in the resolve method assuming that
e.arg will always have (at least) two entries?