Hi Dakotah,

Well, in terms of buying a set I'd definitely pay at least $20 USD
perhaps $25 USD for a full set of brailed gaming dice. Probably $30
USD max. Beyond that I would probably make do with the GMA dice
rolling program simply because anything more than $30 is too much for
a set of dice brailed or not in my opinion.

As you know one of the biggest problems we face as blind consumers is
price gouging. Since we exist in a minority market we often have to
pay two or three times what something is actually worth just to get an
accessible version. I sincerely hope that if you were able to produce
and sell a set of braille dice that it wouldn't be more than $10 over
the price of a print set. I am not sure I'd be willing to pay two or
three times their actual value.

Cheers!