I can aggree on that I understand those that don't because people would ask all the time.

At 03:27 PM 5/3/2013, you wrote:
well you're not dead you are not unlike bavisoft you at least update us and communicate.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Draconis" <i...@dracoent.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Considerations

I can empathize. Unfortunately, with this community, you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. While Draconis worked on our new game engine, I kept pretty quiet about what we were doing. So everyone thought we were dead. A decision I still get flack for from time to time. But if you do all or much of your development publicly, as you have, people get frustrated with the unpredictable nature of the development process. It's very much getting caught between a rock and a hard place.

For me, personally, keeping quiet about future plans is the only way I can stay sane and focussed on what I need to do, and not get distracted by the obnoxious minority.