From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 3:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream games

Hi

I really hope mortal kombat gets released for the psp, similar to ps3's.
love my psp and won't ever go with anything else- actually, another
console
to add here - am I the only one that has good luck with it? - is the
nintendo 64! Such good memories, much fun and a lot, and I mean a lot,
of
trial and error. I stil own this beauty and have a lot of non accessible

games for it. But I love it, nonetheless.

I also own most other systems you can think of. Sega products, including

sega cd, sega genny, (1, 2, and the horrid 3), cd x, sega saturn, sega
dreamcast, game gear, nomad. Master system, 3 do, super ness, nes.
Jaguar
cd. Jaguar.

Note: some of these systems are extreeemely rare! I had a heck of a time

obtaining a 3do at a reasonable price, same with the nomad. I love them
all
though and, eventually, will do podcasts on the ones I can. I can't
really
do podcasts very good, and am practicing, but these podcasts will come
in a
while, I hope.

I have 1 or two accessible games for each system, some systems, though,
don't even have one. I own the system for the joy of it- and yes,
sometimes
regret it- but if your looking for a portable system, why not try the
gameboy. I agree, the newer systems are good, but older systems have a
certain charm to them, pokemon series for one is completely accessible
(well, not completely but very close).

hope that helps

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
Fujitsu