Some very good memories of the Atari 2600 and the other system I had which
was the odessey2.   Wish I still had them around today.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream games

Hi Darren,
Yeah, I still like my older gaming systems too. I still have a working
Atari 7800 that also plays 2600 and 5200 titles, and I have an original
NES with about 50 games I owned when I was a kid. You would think after
25 years of playing them they would get old, but I still like to take
them out and play them from time to time.
In addition to the above mentioned platforms I have installed stella for
Linux, and can play lots of Atari roms on my Linux system as well.

Darren Harris wrote:
> Well, you know, it really does make a change to play games that have
> content rather than all the jazzy looks. I've forgotten what moddle I
> have, the recet button is below the power switch if that's any help. But
> yes I love the old gaming systems. I think I'm going to have to get a
> collection of them going lol. So far I have sonic 2, sylvester and
> tweety, I love that game it's so close to the cartoon, and alien 3. have
> just ordered gods from ebay as well. So yeah we'll just have to see what
> happens won't we. I miss the old platform games. I think that games
> should to a degree go back to them or we should have more platform games
> out there still.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]