on that note I have been discussing where I can get some old stuff this topic
will be as good as any to post this in fact it may be just what I want.
Any way I can get sounds of what these old systems sounded like, is there
somewhere I can download mp3s or whatever of the systems games, etc just to
hear.
This has started for me when I decided to look for old sound driver cds because
some of the old disks especially the ones by creative have midis and audio
tracks on them.
Any place i can download these cds, well the wave midi and audio tracks on mp3?