To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream games

Well, you know, it really does make a change to play games that have
content rather than all the jazzy looks. I've forgotten what moddle I
have, the recet button is below the power switch if that's any help. But
yes I love the old gaming systems. I think I'm going to have to get a
collection of them going lol. So far I have sonic 2, sylvester and
tweety, I love that game it's so close to the cartoon, and alien 3. have
just ordered gods from ebay as well. So yeah we'll just have to see what
happens won't we. I miss the old platform games. I think that games
should to a degree go back to them or we should have more platform games
out there still.