Darren,

You raise a good point: "How many people outside of this little community
actually know about audyssey and said games?"

We're 7-128 Software, a small company (more a small orchestra than a
"one-man band") that makes mainstream casual games that are accessible.

We've just published our third annual Top 25 Web Sites for Gamers who are
Blind. Audyssey.org is number 2 on that list. A number of Audyssey folks
also have sites on that list.

For three years we've been sending this list to a range of blind-related
institutions (for example Texas School for the Blind and Visually
Impaired), organizations, forums, blogs, and other media.

And we offer free demos.

And our ALERT project offers free help to educators using accessible games.

And our detective games, puzzle games, and word games are (for the most
part) not "rehashes"

And guess what: we have the same problem that Thomas, Che, Liam, Jim, and
the others do in making ourselves known. I'll bet you never heard of us.

Publicity (which means "advertising with minimal cost") is tough, really
really tough.

This year we're being much more aggressive with our publicity.  Hopefully,
this will make more people aware of Audyssey.org as well as ourselves.

Oh. BTW. Not to critisize at all; but some of those "rehashes" are very
popular in the blind gaming community. I suspect because guys like the
above really know how to add their own "gameness" to their products.

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software
www.7128.com