Hi Dark,
Yeah, that is pretty much what I said last night in my "MOTA Decision" post.If you have not already done so you might want to read that post as I pretty much laid out my decision in detail and why I did so.

Smile.

dark wrote:
Hi tom.

As i've said Tom, I really would like a modern side scroller.

as you've already got the genesis engine, the possibility exists for you to create an fps game at a later point without too much trouble, ---- where as you probably don't fancy writing side scrollers again.

Personally, I'd most like to see those extra levels etc done, and the game stand as a great example of what can be created in audio 2D.

Fps can wait for a later time.

Beware the grue!