From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 action game, my opinion.

Hi Thomas and others,

About the age limit, I'll quote from the manual:

"The game is aimed at children aged 14+. There are some mild violent
elements of a cartoon nature so adult supervision is advisable to younger
gamers."

So as you can see, it only says that the game is aimed and not restricted to
children over 14. So 14 is merely a recommendation for parents who want to
have a little more control over exactly what their children are subjected
to; be it through a game, a film, etc. My parents had no problem with my
playing titles with as much violence as Q9 when I was 11 or 12, but I know
that some would and hense the notice in the manual. I also included it in
order to protect myself in the event that the game would become more violent
in the future as I would then have fairly free hands.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall