Yes, it would be cool if I could have my game installed on both too, as I
take my netbook with me on trips and stuff and it would be nice to play
there as well. Guess that would only work with regular key registration.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and cracks

Hi Philip.

As I have both a laptop and desktop, I personally like having audio games
installed on both. There are periods, ---- sometimes up to weeks at a time,
when I can't get to my desktop at all.

If the internet registration would be similar to Vip gameszones, which only
allows the user one registered copy of the game at one time, ----- I'd
myself be against that for this reason.

Ultimately, there will always be cracked versions of games out there
whatever security you put on them, and sad people who think saving a few
extra quid is more important than supporting developers to keep
developing, ---- however letting them ruin the situation for the rest of us
is imho not a good thing.

Beware the grue!