Hi tom.

It's simple. If according to you a game is not worth buying, then don't buy it. The argument "I wouldn't have bought it anyway, so I cracked it" is a stupid excuse that some people use to kid themselves and others.

The fact is that the audio game market is small enough without cracks making developers weary of making games.
lirin wrote:

Well Philip, Sadly, people who didn't want buy some products can find a way to crack it. Not important is, when, but in future, every game/product will be cracked. This is a brutal world,. For me on-line registrations are not very good, but this is my personal opinion.

For example, if someone want reregistere the game again, and sevre will be down, the problem is starting. If the for example, blastbay studios will be down, the game will be not playable.

I didn't know why people cracking software, but i think in many situations products are too expensive for someone, and are too easy, short, for example, i didn't know. I was wrote about this some time ago, and some people can take this as a attacking words, but this is only true. I am understanding many developers, but some games can be better. And i want repead, this is not a attack, but my personal wiev for this kind of situations etc.

BTW, my dream is make a game in future, good game, wich can be differend from actual games. I am hope, the game creation toolkit will be opened in many styles of game, no only sidescrollers, And phill, if you can, write something more about it, this is very interesting for me.

Cheers.

Tom