I don't do that my self but I heard of such people, in fact, I remember such a guy popping up on this list. he was talking about being annoyed at emailing devs each months for new keys... I think he was asking about draconis's key system and he mensioned that. ouch! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and cracks

Good grief! reformatting your drive every month sounds like someone who has their house keys locked in a box, ---- and the keys to that box locked in yet another box!

I know if I was a lock smith and someone who was doing this complained at me for making my keys take too much time to unlock I'd ask what planet they were from!

Ditto with registrations.

Security is one thing, paranoyer is another!

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>