Hi Al and all,

Most e-mail clients these days will allow you to backup a copy of
every single message you send. Therefore if a message gets rejected
you feel shouldn't have the easiest way to edit and resend that post
is by checking your sent items folder in Outlook Express, Outlook,
Thunderbird, etc and update the message in question. As long as you
take advantage of that feature provided by your e-mail client
resending messages you spent ages writing shouldn't be a difficult
issue. That's at least the way we see it.