  From: Jeremy Kaldobsky
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a bone to pick

  I completely and totally agree.  A few times I've forgotten to remove the
excess past posts material and my message was rejected.  The worst part about
the situation is that they were almost always very long posts that took me a
while to write.  When that happens it's the most depressing thing that knocks
you down so hard that you don't even feel like trying to retype it all out
again.  You know that even if you do, it will somehow turn out to be half as
long and only 10% of the quality of the lost original.  If we had the original
back, then we could make the necessary correction and post it again.