If you do an update to 3.3.2 could you also please make sure that the following files exist:

ChangeLog
libmetrics/ChangeLog
libmetrics/INSTALL

As with the 3.3.1 tar.gz file they don't exist thus preventing a "autoreconf -fiv" that I need to perform for all my additional Ganglia modules. Here is the code snippet from one of the SPEC files. This was not necessary with any previous version before.

##
## PREP
##
%prep
%setup -q -n ganglia-%{version}
export PATH=/opt/freeware/bin:$PATH
# apply all necessary AIX patches
%patch0
%patch1
# apply the patch for the mod_ibmpower module
%patch2
*# autoreconf seems to need this one
touch ChangeLog libmetrics/ChangeLog libmetrics/INSTALL*

##
## BUILD
##
%build
export CC="xlc_r -U_AIX43"
export LDFLAGS="-L/opt/freeware/lib -Wl,-bmaxdata:0x80000000 -Wl,-brtl"
autoreconf -fiv
./configure \

Thanks.

Regards,