Hi John:

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:36 PM, John Martyniak
<j...@beforedawnsolutions.com> wrote:

> Is there a yum repo that has ganglia 3.1.4?
>
> Or a good ganglia yum repository?

Short answer is "no", since 3.1.4 has not been released yet.  It is RC at best.

Longer answer is -- if you want Ganglia from a yum repository, check
your distribution.  It's available in Fedora, RHEL/CentOS (via EPEL),
(open)SUSE etc.  They may not be the latest version though.

If you want the latest and greatest, you'll have to roll your own RPMs
or get them from here:

http://www.ganglia.info/testing/

Just out of curiosity -- would anybody be interested in an "official"
yum repository for Ganglia?  I could work on that, but I feel that is
somewhat in conflict with the repositories from other Linux
distributions...  but granted, we will always be the most up to date
but may not conform 100% to each distribution's packaging policies...

Cheers,

Bernard