Hi Ron:

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Ron Cavallo <ron_cava...@s5a.com> wrote:

> I used the script that I wrote to STOP all gmonds, STOP gmetad, then
> START All gmonds and START gmetads, and I still have non-cluster members
> reporting into the wrong clusters. Any other ideas that you may have
> would be appreciated!

Are you using unicast or multicast in this instance?  If you're using
multicast, you need to make sure the cluster uses a different port
(i.e. other than the default 8649 gmond port) because that's how they
are clustered together.  Pick something like 8650 in gmond.conf,
restart all the daemons and it should work.

Cheers,

Bernard