Hi Cameron,

 there are two problems:

a) overflow. 32-bit counters will not last very long on 1 Gbit or faster. They
should not repord PB spikes though.
b) some BMC adapters on Linux-64 had/have a really bad HW bug reporting bogus
counters every now and then. That is supposed to be fixed by
REMOVE_BOGUS_SPIKES, but only on Linux. But no guarantees. It worked for me on
3.0.7.

 Cheers

Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de
www: http://www.knobisoft.de

contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure  or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,  please
message.