If I had a patch, I'd post it.
I do not understand the internals of ganglia well enough to modify it
reliably.  Only the people who wrote ganglia can do that.

Alex Dean wrote:
> On Mar 30, 2011, at 12:42 PM, Cameron L. Spitzer wrote:
>

>> As I said, it's a known bug that will never be fixed by ganglia's
>> maintainers, so if you want it fixed you have to try to do it yourself.  The
>> bug is missing input sanity checking.
>>
> If you're willing/able to fix this (or you already have a patch?) it would be
> great to have the fix submitted back to Ganglia as well.
>
> alex

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by