Thanks Vladimir for the quick reply !!

Its 3.4.x , but I'm wondering this problem is more the system / machine
level instead of GMond server level.
As I see the Recieved Buffer Errors at the system level, so even before
reaching the GMond server process OS is having issue in reading those UDP
packets.  I might be missing, but please see if it make sense.

Plus I also need to scale my app which is pushing 4 million/day metrics as
I see the "Send buffer error" on that machine.

Regards,
Manish