Thanks for the reply !

I already set

net.core.rmem_max = 100000000 ( 100 mb)

Other one that you mentioned :

"then in my UDP receive channels I do

  buffer = 50000000 "

I believe this setting is not available in 3.4.x version and would  be
available from 3.5.x version?
Or anything can be done with 3.4.x version as well.

Other question is :If I update the GMond code for GMond server, do I need
to upgrade GMond client/GMetad and UI components as well?

Regards,
Manish