hmm, that's an interesting perpsective. This made me look closer at
repository-source, and I am a little muddy now...

It looks like repository-source ties 0 or 1 repositories to 0 or 1
sources to 0 or 1 activities (searches).  It seems to me that this opens
the door for data redundancy - there could be (and I think would be)
many searches in one repository/source combination. But with
repository-source as it is we have to duplicate not only the repository
and source ids, but also the call-number and description.  I don't see
why search has repository-id and source-id and repository-source has
activity-id. Why not take activity-id out of repository-source, leaving
it only to link repositories and sources, and take out the
repository-id and source-id from search? What am I missing - why did the
Lexicon Group do it this way?

<hans/>

* Stan Mitchell [Tue,  9 Jul 2002 at 10:35 -0700]
<quote>

</quote>

--
"Everybody is talking about the weather but nobody does anything about it."
        -- Mark Twain