Hello all,

  My name is Garrett. I'm 18 and I live in the bay area so anyone else in this crazy place should give me a yell. I love meeting new people, especially when they like geckos.
  I'll be honest, I have only had two geckos. An african fat tail when I was 10 that is no longer with me. And after doing research in leaf tail care I got a giant leaf tail female, her name is Maple. So if anyone can give me good advice about geckos or giant leaf tails in general I would be your friend forever.
  I am also planning on breeding U.phantasticus in the future so anyone who has the same interest in leaf tail breeding that I do I would love to talk.
  Well I hope to hear from you nice people soon. HAPPY TRAILS!

Peace, Love, and the Grateful Dead

Do you Yahoo!?