Title: Message
Oops! Sorry Garrett, yep, that's the stuff!
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garrett Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [gecko]GGA is so cool!

Danny Mendez  wrote:
  Minerall is a mineral suppliment that comes in a powdered form.  Pediatlye is a liquid that is used simply for hydration, they are two different things

 Sorry for the miscomunication Danny. I didn't mean are they both the same I meant is the minerall in the link I put below it the one you were talking about.

  Garrett wrote:

 So how should I give it to her? ( meaning the ped.)
       Is this the minerall your talking about? ( meaning the link below)

 Thanks for your response Danny.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Do you Yahoo!?