not in the pic, but I now have a nice light source (though no UV, just dusting his roaches with Rep-Cal Vit D3 Ca for the next ~ 4 months he'll be in there. As for air circulation, I have a 3"x16" vent along the bottom of one side and top of the other side. This creates a nice airflow as warm air rises out the top vent, it draws in air from the bottom vent, and yet the humidity doesn't seem to be too adversely affected. I have this same basic principle at work in my big viv, and love the results. I've heard it called "European style ventilation" since many of the Dutch and German vivs use it.

Jared