Hi Folks,

I reserved now geeqie.org and put the old web page there as well as the
repository.

The costs for the domain I will donate. But I will not sit on the domain
and/or where we host several stuff. For now, web and git are on my
server. But if we find a better solution, we can change that. But now
there is no need for hurry anymore.

Just one thing to go until gitrious is gone/readonly. (Currently it
already is readonly as I checked right know, what makes it much more
complicate. :-(

Please, all people, that have push rights currently, can you send me
your ssh public key (2048 bit or better) via private mail signed and
encrypted via PGP? I will integrate them then on the server.

New readonly URL for git is:
- - git://www.geeqie.org/geeqie.git
- - http://www.geeqie.org/geeqie.git

New read/write URL is:
- - g...@geeqie.org:geeqie (Maybe changing that to git.geeqie.org in
  future. Have to think about that)

As I had to open ssh access to the server for that, I might limit that
in future to only the people that have access. Also I have limited ssh
algorithms configured. If you have problems (after I add your key),
please tell me.

My ssh fingerprint is:
ed25519: 256 f3:d3:6d:73:6f:fe:78:d8:4e:e2:12:2a:07:aa:3e:72
rsa: 4096 0d:7b:9d:9a:99:2f:ad:65:14:17:22:7c:f7:3b:ed:b4

People that I have on my list for read/write access:
- - Laurent Monin <z...@norz.org>
- - Vladimir Nadvornik <nadvor...@suse.cz>
- - Michal Cihar <mci...@suse.cz> or <ni...@debian.org>
- - Tore Ericsson <tore.erics...@telia.com>

If I miss one, please tell me.

Note, currently I have no key of anybody.

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <kl...@ethgen.de>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C