Hi folks, I'm new here so first I'd like to thank you for creating this great program! I'm using Geeqie for years from GQ times.

Looking forward for release of new version but got few questions regarding version found on Git.
I've just pulled and compiled it reading that release is near.

1. I can't find how to enable marks in file manager, they are no longer displayed, nor do I see mark filter. I previously used it for sorting photos(by associating with keywords) and then filtering out what's necessary. Is this feature have gone for good or I just can't find how to enable it?

2. Finally found how to display current marks as overlay but it shows a lot of redundant information which found on the status bar, take a look to attached screenshot, is there a way to disable it?

Thank you!

Denis