I would very much like an option to disable the first, color-unmanaged pass!
The reason is simple: if you want to compare two large images, switching
between the two, that first quick unmanaged pass makes it next to impossible
to compare subtle differences. I'd much rather an option to keep the previous
image on screen, and to only update it with the new image once the color-
corrected pass is ready to be shown. No blank screen and no unmanaged image
flashing between the two.