On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Igor Burilo <igor.bur...@polarion.org> wrote:
> isn’t guaranteed (you and Michael Pilato are sceptic regarding Serf). Nobody

Hang on - let's be clear here: ra_serf passes *all* of the Subversion
regression tests just fine and has done so for several years now.  (An
ra_serf slave is part of the standard buildbot runs.)

ra_serf doesn't work with certain HTTP/1.0 proxies (because they don't
support chunked request bodies) and C-Mike has always been
uncomfortable with how ra_serf views editor drives.

It's not like ra_serf isn't functional or feature equivalent; in
several areas, ra_serf is much much faster than ra_neon.  And, I've
used ra_serf every day since I initially wrote it.  =)  -- justin