On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 07:16 +0000, ant elder wrote:
> so about 6 months ago to try to help with problems they were having,
> and since then 99% of the commits have been made by only two people.

I assume you're referring to Jonathan Ellis and myself, and I'm not sure
that's exactly fair. There are only 4 active committers, and of the 4,
Jonathan and I spend the most time committing patches contributed by
people who can't, and quite often the "review" was conducted by someone
else who doesn't have commit rights and we are simply acting as a proxy.
This results in a lot of svn commits made by us, for contributions that
are not technically ours.

As a convention, we typically put something like "Patch by $author;
reviewed by $reviewer for $issue_id" in the change description. I just
went through the commits scraping out those messages and it looks like
Jonathan and I account for a little more than 60%, not 99%.

--
Eric Evans
eev...@rackspace.com